Together with The Social Blueprint, B’nai B’rith held two events where experts shared invaluable insights and information about navigating the Aged Care Pathway.
The recordings and resources are all available on The Social Blueprint website: www.thesocialblueprint.org.au. We have provided links to each resource below for your convenience.
1. Aged Care Assessment Service Event Recording
Jodi Samuels, ACAS Assessor shares invaluable insights and learnings about navigating the Aged Care Pathway. Discover the vast range of support available for seniors through council services and explore the essential role of the Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS), ensuring you or your loved one receives the best possible care.
2. Aged Care Assessment Service
Jodi Samuels provided a cheat sheet with links to websites that are pertinent to getting assistance.
3. Home Care Guide and Key Questions to Ask
4. Retirement Villages Guide and Key Questions to Ask
5. Journey of Care for the Ageing Event, hosted by Bnai Brith, The Social Blueprint and Caufield Shule
6. Blog Post by Rodney Horin, Aged Care Expert